You can apply if you..

  • Are currently enrolled in a Counseling Certification Program
  • Have completed 12 or more hours toward counselor certification
  • Have a 3.0 or better GPA in the counseling certification courses

To apply:

  • Submit a transcript showing graduate credit in counseling courses.
  • Submit a letter of recommendation from one of your counseling professors,
  • Complete the HCA Scholarship Application Form and mail it to the address on the form before the deadline.

For more information, you may contact our Scholarship Chair, Dr. Forest Dent Smith:


If you would like to donate, click the link below.

We accept one time as well as monthly donations. Thank you for your generosity!